Skip Navigation

Replacing an existing withdrawal

You have indicated you have an old withdrawal that you would like to replace with a new withdrawal. Please provide the following information about the old withdrawal.
* Items with an astrisk are required.

* Have you ever reported water use for the old withdrawal to the state of Michigan?
Pressing the continue button will start the process of registering the new replacement withdrawal.
* e.g. xxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Cancel and go back to previous page